Sunday 8 September 2013

Whoops & Dan Looking Foolish

Sorry all.

I just really haven't had much motivation to do this sort of thing lately.

Also, I haven't really done any bloggable things recently, so you're not missing much (except my dry wit).

Anyhow, I'll try to post something later this week, like maybe Wednesday or Thursday. Whatever.

Here's a great picture, for your eyes only! And here's what I was going for.


An outtake from my film class assignment

So yeah, I had to put together a visual sequence for my Making Movies class. This one didn't make the cut, but I liked it enough. I didn't bother to mess with the lighting or focus, because I'm not really good at that anyway.

I may post the finished product if I can get all actors' (read: Mark's) consent.

Until next time!

Oh hey, my instagram! I have so few followers on there. *cough*cough*cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment